Your privacy is important to us. Maintaining your trust and confidence is one of our highest priorities. We respect your right to keep your personal information confidential and understand your desire to avoid unwanted solicitations.
Types of Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information about you — but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. We use that information to provide you with our care.
Examples of sources from which we collect information include:
- consultations and phone calls with you;
- letters or e-mails from you;
- meetings and visitations with you.
Treatment, Payment, and Health Care Operations
We may use your protected health information (PHI) in order to provide your medical care; to bill for our services and to collect payment from you or your insurance company; and for the general operation of our business.
Marketing and Sale of PHI
We will obtain your prior written authorization before sending you certain marketing communications. We do not (and will not) ever sell your health information.
We may use your PHI as otherwise authorized or required by law for such purposes as:
- public health reporting and oversight activities
- judicial, administrative, or law enforcement proceedings (with proper legal documentation)
- complying with workers’ compensation laws
- sending appointment reminders
You Have the Right to:
- Request certain restrictions on our use and disclosure of your PHI.
- Request communications from us by specific means or locations.
- Inspect and copy your medical record.
- Ask us to correct the information in your medical record.
- Receive an accounting of disclosures of your PHI by our practice.
- Be notified in the case of a breach of unsecured PHI.
In addition, you may request to receive communications of PHI by alternative means or at alternative locations. We will accommodate the request, if reasonable.
We Respect Your Privacy
Thank you for allowing us to serve you with your wellnesss. We value your patronage and are committed to protecting you privacy.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this policy.